Jakarta, COTEKNO.COM – Samsung presents the Galaxy Enterprise Edition for the first time in Indonesia, through the Galaxy A32. The company equips devices with easy configuration, updates, and operation of business applications with the protection of mobile device management and security technologies.
With hardware customization services, easy software management, and end-to-end security, the Galaxy A32 Enterprise Edition is here as a versatile and secure work tool for various business organization needs in the digital era.
Seeing the importance of organizational data security, with the support of Samsung Knox Suite on work devices such as the Galaxy A32 Enterprise Edition, employees can connect and run business as usual anywhere without compromising the security of corporate data.
“The hybrid working system in this digital era makes network and company data security issues very crucial. Samsung presents a solution in the Galaxy Enterprise Edition that makes it easy for companies to configure, update, use mobile technology on a large scale, ensuring employees are always connected safely and productively anywhere,” said Lukman Basuki, IT & Mobile B2B Business Senior Manager, Samsung Electronics Indonesia.
“Samsung Galaxy A32 Enterprise Edition is a complete package of business solutions designed to support companies’ efforts to maintain business continuity in the new normal era.”
Integrated Business Solution
The Samsung Galaxy A32 Enterprise Edition provides hardware and software integration with a high level of security to support business continuity in various industries, such as the retail industry, manufacturing, to finance. Companies in each of these industries have specific applications with varying needs. This need is met by Galaxy Enterprise Edition through:
- Support Security Maintenance Release regularly for 4 years. Mobile devices will get Android operating system (OS) updates monthly for the first 3 years, and every 3 months for the last year. This operating system update is important to protect the business from any mobile device technology security threats.
- Extended product lifecycle to two years for Galaxy A32 so companies can easily resume device deployment and app deployment in the following year for new employees, without the need for testing and setup on a new type of device every year.
- The Galaxy A32 Enterprise Edition also immediately gets a one-year subscription to the Galaxy Knox Suite, a mobile device management and security solution designed to secure devices from chips to enterprise-owned business application data. This solution is used by more than 1 billion Samsung devices, manages the security of more than 70 million devices every day in more than 20,000 companies, will protect business data in real-time.
- The Knox Suite also gives enterprise IT admins the flexibility to configure devices as needed from the first startup and manage them from one central location.
- Simple and comprehensive OS/Device Management. With Enterprise Firmware-over-the-air (E-FOTA), IT admins in the company can also perform OS and software updates and security patches centrally, even if the company is running remotely. Remote working is no longer an obstacle for employees to carry out their activities because updating business applications can be done easily and safely.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 Enterprise Edition balances business protection and productivity-enhancing smartphone features. Galaxy A32 has a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen for a clear display, accompanied by a 90Hz refresh rate for smooth document scrolling without breaking. With a 5,000mAh battery, this smartphone can be used longer for work or enjoying a break with your favorite content. With AI-based battery management, battery power can last up to two days longer. Charging the battery is also very fast with Adaptive Fast Charging up to 15W.
This smartphone is equipped with five cameras, namely four rear cameras consisting of a 64MP main camera, 5MP macro camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP depth camera, and a 20MP front camera, to create satisfactory documentation in any environment.
Besides being supported by Samsung Knox, the Galaxy A32 is also equipped with an encrypted Secure Folder, as well as an on-screen fingerprint for maximum protection. These features add protection as well as ensure the security of corporate data.