As for how to delete google play store account on an Android phone this is the same as permanently deleting a Google account, which COTEKNO discussed a long time ago.
How to delete a Google account (including Play Store, Gmail and other features) can be deleted in various ways, namely through settings, the Play Store application and Gmail.
The purpose of deleting a Google Play Store account is to permanently delete the use of the Google Play Store, so that it cannot be used again in the future or on other Android mobile devices.
However, here are two ways you can delete the Play Store on an Android device. Namely deleting the Play Store account temporarily and permanently.
How to Delete Google Account Play Store Apps
Check first: Overcoming Telegram Notifications Not Appearing
The steps for deleting a Google PlayStore account are as follows:
Open the Play Store app
- The first step, please open the Google Play Store application
- Make sure the Google Play Store account is the account you want to delete
- Also make sure you are using the latest updated Play Store application.
Go to the “Manage account on this device” option
- Then open the option “Manage accounts on this device”
- By the way, tap on Google account profile photo you, in the top right corner.
- Then click icon dropdown in the top right corner.
Select the Play Store account you want to remove from the device
- Now, please select one of the Google accounts connected to the Play Store that you want to delete from your Android phone.
See first: How to Setting So that Android Apps Don’t Update Automatically
Select the “Delete Account” option
- Then select Delete Account
- Then confirm by clicking the button again Delete Account
The steps on how to delete a Google Play Store account above are that it will only delete the Google account that is connected to the Play Store only on the Android device you are using, not the delete step or disable and permanently delete the Google account.
That is, the Google account can still be used on other devices or used to log back in on your Android smartphone.
To permanently delete a Google account is as follows.
Also read: How to Overcome Unfortunately Google Play Store has Stopped
How to Delete Google Account Permanently
If your goal is to remove the use of the Google Play Store application, because you already have a new Google Play Store account, or an Android smartphone is about to be sold and other reasonable reasons, then here’s how to do it.
By permanently deleting Google as in the following steps, it means that you will no longer be able to access any applications and games that you have been or are currently using via Play Store installation updates on current Android devices in the future.
Likewise other synchronized Google application bundles, such as Gmail, Google Contacts, Files and so on.
Here are the steps on how to permanently delete a Google account:
- Open the app Play Store
- Tap on Google account profile photo you in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on button Manage your Google Account
- Tap on option Data & Personalization
- Scroll to the bottom, then click on “Delete your service or account”
- Select the option “Deleting Your Google Account”
- Enter the Google account password for the verification step, then click the Next button
- Then you will be shown various information when you delete your Google account.
- Please check the 2 boxes available to confirm that you agree to deleting your Google account.
- If you understand the risks, please click the button DELETE ACCOUNT
That way, all applications associated with the Google account that was just deleted will be automatically deleted permanently.
This includes apps and games that you use on the Play Store, various emails in Gmail, various contacts that you store in Google Contacts on that account, files or files on Google Drive that are synced with that Google account and so on.
Next up: How to Activate Control Center MIUI 12
The final word
You need to be careful about removing the Google Play Store account. Especially for those of you who have made purchases on certain applications or games through the Play Store. Then you should reconsider maintaining the Google account.
Those are the steps on how to delete a Google Play Store account. If you want to re-create a new Google Gmail account, you can follow the steps on how to create a new Google Gmail account on an Android phone with images.
Hope this helps and good luck!