Tips and tricks this time about how to download on Slideshare without login use Slideshare Downloader or Slidehsare download generator.
Slideshare is a site that contains many documents or files. You can read the document or file to get various information, or you can download it directly in Power Point (PPT), Word, PDF, and other formats.
This site is similar to Scribd, or Course Hero and others. Which also both have quite a lot of users, who are ready to share information related to expertise and knowledge.
Here are various ways to download on SlideShare.net, starting from without login, with login and manual method.
For those who ask, how can I download PPT, PDF and other content from SlideShare, whose download button is disabled by the author? You can use the help of the following SlideShare downloader webtools.
1. Simply Debrid
The first way to download files on SlideShare without logging in is to use the Simply Debrin SlideShare Downloader website.
How to use it to download PPT and other files on SlideShare is as follows:
- Open the browser, visit the free PPT, DOC and PDF download websites www.slideshare.net
- Next, open the link of the file you are looking for, then Copy the file URL
- Go to Simply Debrian’s website at https://simply-debrid.com/generate in a new browser tab
- Paste the URL of the file from SlideShare earlier in the column provided
- Click button Generate Link underneath
- Wait a while, then scroll down, click the button Download.
The PPT, PDF or Doc file that you are looking for in SlideShare will start downloading without logging into your SlideShare account.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Simply Debrin, here’s how to download a slideshare other than Simply Debrid that you can try.
Also check out: Instagram Downloader: How to Download Instagram Videos Without an Application
Next, how to download on SlideShare without registering and for free can also be done through the help of the N websitegelmat: Slideshare downloader.
How to use it to download on slideshare.net is the same as using Simply Debrin, which is as follows:
- Go to site www.slideshare.net via a browser on your smartphone or laptop/PC device
- Find the PPT file, PDF or document you want to download
- Copy URL file by way of the SlideShare file url address in address bar
- Then visit Ngelmat: Slideshare Downloader of https://slidesharedownloader.ngelmat.net/
- Paste URL file from SlideShare on column
- Click button Download icon beside him
- Verify by typing code CAPTCHA, then click button OK
- Please wait a while, until the information appears “Congratulations!!! Your slide is ready to download”
- Then click the . button Download in new tab.
How to download SlideShare in PPT or PDF format without logging in can also be done with other webtools, namely downloader.la.
How to use it to download files in SlideShare as follows:
- Copy the URL address of the file from SlideShare which is desired
- Then in the browser, please open a new tab, then visit the address https://downloader.la/slideshare-downloader.html
- Paste the URL address of the file from SlideShare earlier in the column
- Then click the . button Download
- Wait a few moments, then click the button Download Now
By using this website, the PPT file will be converted to PDF with a fairly small size but still with good image quality.
See also: How to Download Free Scribd Files Without Login/Register & Pay
How to download on SlideShare without an alias account without logging in is also very possible with the help of the Officialpm Slideshare Downloader website.
How to use it to download files on SlideShare is as follows:
- Open the website www.slideshare.net through a browser
- Find and open the PPT, PDF or Document file you want to download
- Once the file is open, tap on the browser address bar, then click icon copy for copy URL file
- Click the link https://officialpm.github.io/Slideshare-Downloader/ or open in a new browser tab
- Paste link file from SlideShare earlier in the column provided
- Click button Download
- Wait a few moments later, then click the button Download
Read more: How to Download Files in Google Classroom
An easy way to download SlideShare without further login is with DocsDownloader.
This site is already quite popular as a tool to download various PDF, PPT, and documents from various sources.
Among them are Academia, CrouseHero, Issuu, Chegg, SlideShare and many more.
Here’s how to download on SlidShare.net without an account and without logging in via DocsDownloader:
- Open the browser, then type www.slidshare.net
- Find the Power Point (PPT), PDF and other document formats that you want to download
- Copy URL file
- Go to the DocsDownloader SlideShare Downloader website at https://docsdownloader.com/slideshare-downloader in the browser’s new tab
- Paste URL file on column
- Click button Download
- Wait a moment, then click the button Download Now
- Then follow the next process.
How to download on slideshare.net without logging in can only be done with the help of the slidehsare download generator website or slideshare net download. Especially for those of you who use smartphones or cellphones.
However, you can also try other methods, namely how to download files on slideshare by logging in below.
Also see: 2 Ways to Download Document Files on Course Hero Without Login
To download files in .ppt, .doc, .pdf and other formats on SlideShare, we recommend that you create an account and log in.
After logging in with a SlideShare account, we can download files in SlideShare as much as we like. As long as the admin of the file you are looking for activates the download option, you can download the file at any time.
Immediately, here’s how to download on SlideShare by logging in:
- Open a browser on your cellphone or other device. Any browser, can use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Opera and others.
- Type www.slideshare.net then enter or enter to visit
- Please create a SlideShare account first by clicking the Register button and then filling in the requested data. You can also register for a SlideShare account by connecting to a Facebook or Linkedin account.
- Or, you can enter directly by clicking Login if you already have a SlideShare account before.
- After successfully logging in, look for the file in the form of PPT, DOC or PDF that you need
- When you have found it, please open the file, then click the “Start my free month” button to subscribe to SlideShare for free for one month
- After the subscription process is complete, you can immediately click the “Download” button on the file
Also read: How to Download Songs from YouTube No Copyright
Downloading files on SlideShare can also be done manually. That is by downloading image files from document files in SlideShare, from the start page to the last page.
This manual way of downloading documents on SlideShare can be done without logging in or by logging into a SlideShare account.
Here are the steps:
- Open the browser, then visit the site www.lideshare.net
- Find the PPT file you want to download
- Place your cursor over the document file/image, then right -click then Open image in new tab
- Well, if the file/image is already open in a new tab, you just have to right-click again, then Save image as…
- Save the file in a specific folder
- Return to the SlideShare file earlier, click the Next icon button, then repeat the steps above, until you reach the last page.
Easy and hassle right?
For additional information, the various tutorial steps above are also instructions for how to download ppt on slideshare via cellphone or other files, such as PDFs and Docs for the information you need.
Next up: Academia Downloader: How to Download on Academia.edu Without Login
The final word
As for how to download PPT on SlideShare in the above way, it can be done on various devices. Whether it’s using an Android smartphone/iPhone, or using a laptop or PC/computer.
In addition to Slideshare, you can also find various information in PPT (Power Point) files, Documents, PDFs and others on similar websites. Kinds of Couser Hero, Scribd, Academia, Issuu, Chegg, ResearchGate, Studocu, Perlego, SlidePlayer, Calameo and so on.
That’s the information about Slideshare Downloader, how to download on Slideshare with or without login. Hopefully useful and please do it wisely.